Sunday 23 April 2017

A return to writing

So, if you are here, you may remember me from such inane mutterings on sports trading as how to trade the draw in rugby league, or laying sub 1.1 shots which somehow came off nearly almost as often as called, or how I was an idiot who couldn't hold his nerve when push came to shove. Or you may have just come here from Twitter, or stumbled across this page from nowhere. Regardless, welcome.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been looking for a reason to return to blogging and I am very grateful that the Prime Minister herself took time out of her schedule last Tuesday to provide me with an opportunity. For, at least over the next 6 weeks, I will look to focus my articles on the upcoming general election - using my recent experiences on Betfair primarily to offer insight on event trading and anything else which occupies my mind at 4pm on some idle Tuesday. (probably politics in general)

You'll have to bear with me though. I have never been the most judicious at using the English language (or writing, as you may say) so it may take some time for me to get back into the flow.

As for how things went personally in the six years since my last post, pretty well, thanks for asking. I'll cover this more at a later date but one of the main reasons I have looked to return to blogging is on account of reaching PC2 and the need to find some new interests to occupy my interests on a Saturday night as I feel the air is getting hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment